New Office & Warehouse Developments at Caribbean Business Park
It recent years, new facilities have been provided at Caribbean Business Park for Linde, Weg and Russell. These facilities all involved 2 storey offices with large warehouses. DNM continue to provide structural and civil engineering services on this high quality estate continuing our 25 year association.
575 Bourke Street Melbourne
This 20 level office tower was developed by ANZ Properties and was completed in 1985. Structural engineering scope included the design and documentation of a strutted basement retention system to the two levels of basement carpark, post tensioned band beam and slab floors and in-situ concrete centre core
National Australia Bank Melbourne
Located at 383 King Street Melbourne, this 12 level office building was completed in 1988 for Dalgety Developments. Structural engineering scope included the design and documentation for the rock anchored basement retention system to three levels of basement carpark, post-tensioned band beam and slab floors, eccentric insitu concrete core and a fully drained precast concrete façade.
Other Commercial Buildings Include
- 310 King Street Melbourne – 10 level office building
- AMEV Houser Box Hill – 7 level office building
- 32 Cotham Road Kew – 7 level office building
- Harshire Centre Sunshine – multi-level office and carpark
- IBM Disaster Recovery Centre – Cheltenham
- Leighton Properties – 4 level office and carpark Sandringham